Search This Blog

Thursday 29 March 2012

ELIE SAAB Erato wedding dress + customized matching veil for sale!




Stunning French Chantilly lace with peonies design, two layers of silk underlay linings. Will be available in mid May 2012. The dress is being altered length wise to fit someone is 5'6" with heels, UK size 10 (US Size 4 or 6). Words can't describe the beauty of this gorgeous dress. Plz contact me if interested. I'd take any reasonable offer. My wedding will be in Santorini, Greece, which means I can either ship it (or with the veil too) to any bride2b in Europe or bring back to north America and deliver it to you to avoid custom duty tax/brokerage fees.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Vivienne
    Is the dress sold already? How much do you want for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    The dress is still available. I had my wedding two days ago. I'd like to get $3000 back. As the retail price is $9000. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great :) Could you please contact me under my e-mail: "simonsboo(at)gmail.com"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vivienne, i'm looking to buy an Elie Saab veil if you're wiling to sell it individually.

    Thanks and Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      Thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately, the veil is not from Elie Saab. I bought it as a customized veil from Etsy.com with the matching patterns. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Hello-

    Would you mind telling me who you used in Etsy for the veil. I have an Elie Saab dress but am looking for the veil. thanks victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    I got married last week with the erato dress and matching original veil,if someone is interested by the veil,let me know

    regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      Have you sold your Erato dress or is it still available?

      Delete
  8. Hi Vivienne,

    I maybe a little late, but I was wondering if you sold your Erato dress in the end? As I would be very interesting in buying it.

    Best Regards,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete